SAFE WATER. SAFE SCHOOLS.
While water quality in North America is generally considered to be good, system upsets, changes in water treatment conditions, and an ever-increasing list of harmful contaminants like lead, copper, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals and toxic forms of algae found in water nationwide has caused us to rethink how we keep drinking water safe, especially in our schools.
The current EPA “action level” for lead contamination is 15 parts per billion (PPB), but medical studies show that as little as 7 PPB can affect kids’ health. (Picture a large swimming pool: all it takes are 7 drops to contaminate the water). EcoWater Safe Fountain System brings these numbers down to near zero.
Food Preparation Risks
Often overlooked, food preparation areas are another important location where water treatment is critical. Lead and other contaminants can be cooked into food in surprisingly high quantities and need to be effectively removed.
Get the Lead Out, and a Whole Lot More
buiLD A BARRIER AND REMOVE CONTAMINANTS
ECOWATER SAFE FOUNTAIN SYSTEM
Certified Contaminant Reduction:
- NSF 53 – Tested and verified by independent laboratory testing for 99.3% lead (both colloidal and dissolved lead) and VOC removal.
- NSF P231 – Tested and verified by independent laboratory testing for 99.9% bacteria and cysts removal.
- A Point-Of-Use approach designed to remove a wide range of typical water contaminants, ensuring
safe water regardless of municipal system upsets, water main breaks or plumbing problems.
- Systems come equipped with an automatic shut-off that monitors flow and turns off after the rated
number of gallons is reached.
- EcoWater’s exclusive microbiological filter is designed to provide clean healthy water, even in the
event of a boil water alert. In fact, the system automatically shuts down under excessive bacteria
- Tamper proof cabinet protects the system from accidental damage and associated water leak. The
industrial design also ensures problem-free operation for years to come.
Professional Installation and Service Options:
- EcoWater offers professional installation and maintenance through its extensive dealer network,
along with rental options to suit any budget.
The Safe Fountain System uses two patented technologies, MetSorb®, a unique absorber that captures lead, and FACT® particulate filters to remove fine particles and prevent system fouling.
ECOWATER SAFE KITCHEN SYSTEM
Often overlooked, food preparation areas are another important location where water purification is critical. Lead and other contaminants can be cooked into food in surprisingly high concentrations and need to be removed effectively. EcoWater offers unique solutions for food prep areas that combine kitchen re-plumbing with proprietary water purification technology. First, our professional plumbers install all new kitchen piping, using PEX flexible tubing, guaranteed not to leach contaminants. We also replace all kitchen faucets and connectors with lead-free components and hook up all faucets, pot-filters, steamers, ice and coffee makers to our Safe Kitchen System.
- An integrated system solution; sized to fit any kitchen
- Patented prefilter that removes cysts and solids down to 0.5μ
- Hi-flow cartridge filters with our patented Metsorb® media that removes 99.3% of lead & other contaminants
- Ultra Violet (UV) treatment system that kills bacteria and viruses
- Integrated Wi-Fi communications and Web based monitoring
- Backed by extended warrantee and Nation-Wide service organization