When you run a business that uses water, it’s important to have the hard facts: hard water costs industry millions of dollars annually in additional maintenance and equipment replacement. Why is hard water such a problem?
Because it contains minerals that can build up in pipes and equipment. The resulting rock-like scale restricts water flow, and clogs valves and vents. Hard water scale on water heaters and boilers reduces heat transfer, requiring more energy and frequently causing premature burnout. In addition, particles in the water can cause excessive wear on valve seals which leads to dripping faucets and fixture staining. With all the problems hard water can cause, it’s easy to see how you can save money and resources by conditioning your water:
- Save on energy expenses
- Prolong appliance life by reducing fixture wear and plumbing repairs
- Reduce chemical use and prolong linen and textile life
- Make cleaning easier, by eliminating hard water spots on glassware and flatware
- Provide a better customer experience
- Additional advantages for steam boiler and pretreatment
businesses we serve
Does Your Business Need a Softener?
All systems are available in single, duplex, triplex, and quadplex operation. We provide a custom solution for business.
EWS COMMERCIAL HEAVY DUTY WATER SOFTENER
Features of the EWS Commercial Heavy Duty Water Softener:
- Dynamic Brine-Making system
- Counter-Current Brining
- Washed Quartz Underbedding
- Turbine Flow Meter
- Safe 24-Volt Electronics
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Distributors
- High-Density Salt Storage Tank
- Exceptional Flow Rates